Hawaiian Mat Massage
Voted The People’s Massage: a life skill for everyone!
FREE INTRO at 13-6348 Kalapana-Kapoho, Pahoa, Opihikao (On the ‘Red Road’ three miles from Kalani Oceanside Resort)
*Non-Invasive techniques through the clothes
*Highly effective using a chart that identifies areas to apply pressure
*For all body styles – adaptable use of pressure
*Give without fatigue – its so much fun using ones feet as hands!
Can be given without special equipment and in many different environments!
Tarika Lea comes through the lineage of Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, Kahuna Lapa’au. Tarika was Morrnah’s first apprentice in 1969 on Oahu at the Royal Hawaiian Health Spa.
Tarika is a master teacher offering over four decades of experience. She is the founder of the Postsecondary authorized massage school in Alaska:The School of Integrating Shiatsu Alaska which presently offers continuing education classes here in Hawaii and other states at various times.
This authentic Hawaiian influenced method of massage is an easy-to-learn technique for beginners and professionals alike. Next fall there will be more in depth opportunities to dive deeper into its powerful benefits.
COME TO OUR FREE INTRO! 14th March 6- 8:30PM at Opihikao
The following weekend class is in Hilo:
Level 1 – Section 1
Strong Roots: lower back, hips & legs
March 17th, Friday 6:00 – 9:30p.m.
March 18th, Saturday 2:00 – 7:00p.m.
Location: Aloha Wellness Center, 239 Haili St., Hilo
Please register: 907-978-7161
Pay Pal: email@example.com
Credit cards/Debit cards accepted at the class
Click below to reserve your spot in class
Hawaiian Mat Massage™
Learn the Soft Feet of Aloha – Lomi Lomi Kahiko
FREE DEMONSTRATION February 8, 2017, 7-9pm
16 HOUR CERTIFICATE – LEVEL ONE
Dates: Feb 10, 6:30-10:30pm, Feb 11, 2pm – 9:30pm, Feb 12, 10:30am – 4pm
Location: Aloha Wellness Center, 239 Hati, Hilo, HI
Hawaiian Mat Massage™ evolved from the lineage of Morrnah Simeona, acknowledged by the State of Hawaii as a National Treasure and world recognized as one of the great Hawaiian Healing Kahunas. Study now with Morrnah’s first apprentice TARIKA LEA. This method and Hawaiian spiritual philosophy has been the pearl of her entire four decades of bodywork and teaching career. As founder of The School of Integrating Shiatsu Alaska she has also Integrated both Eastern and Western bodies of knowledge into the Kata Massage Series™ and Hawaiian Mat Massage™.
This method gifts recipients great freedom of movement, is adaptable for all body styles and is given through the clothes. Immediately apply these valuable life skills.
16 hour certificate upon completion
Tuition: $245 Cash, Visa, MasterCard accepted
CALL NOW TO REGISTER – SPACE LIMITED
- Learn to help others feel good, quickly and easily
- A wise use of pressure through the feet using depth, angle, and rhythm
- Kata Massage Flow Charts gives clarity and anatomical understanding
- Ha Breath of Aloha Meditation brings focus, increases Mana and potency
OFFERING SO MUCH!
This specialized yet easy-to-learn method has benefits for both the giver and receiver. It can be done on just about any body style, through the clothes, on the beach or on a mat on your living room floor. The use of the Balance Bar further provides a specific targeted approach of the use of one’s weigh efficiently, however, one can also use a stool or chair
Mastering this method you will:
- Stabilize recipient’s center of gravity
- Help the body immediately feel freer in all movements as you help balance the hips
- Learn focus, flow and rhythm techniques assuring integration of deeper work
- Utilize a series of stretching while giving
- Learn how to use the Ha breath, further assuring more energy for both
- Locate key trigger points and tsubos along meridians with the Kata Flow Charts
- Learn body mechanics assisting higher accuracy and wise use of pressure
- Benefit from the Hawaiian healing influences to include gentle integration and rocking
- Learn the benefit of the Ha Breath of Aloha Meditation to energize, ground and clear
Tarika Lea, Master Teacher, and Founder
Tarika is rich with 40 years experience in her successful private practice and teaching. She further developed this Hawaiian technique gifted to her by her beloved Kumu Morrnah Simeona after a three year apprenticeship at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel on Oahu in ‘71.
These techniques do what hands cannot!
Help others feel great – quickly and easily while you become energized!
Classes and Sessions Now Offered in Fairbanks, Alaska