INFUSE YOUR LIFE WITH QUALITY AND INSPIRATION TO FLY HIGHER!
√ Question habits
√ Review attitudes
√ Make choices consciously
What is important?
What is even more important?
EDUCATION & WISE CHOICES
YOUR ABILITIES IN SUPPORT OF A
HEALTHY VIBRANT LIFE:
GOOD FOOD, STRETCHING & STRENGTHENING, SELF CARE & SELF MASSAGE, EFFECTIVE AND COMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATION SKILLS, PERSONAL GROWTH AND EXPANDING AWARENESS, A PEACEFUL HEART
CONSIDER INCREASING YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF RESOURCES:
Welcome to The Lea Method introducing opportunities for you to more fully explore resources provided through more than two decades of The School of Integrating Shiatsu Alaska and Tarika Lea’s 45 years of experience in the field of health.
Offering Classes, Sessions, Books and DVDs:
• Gentle Wind Self Care and Professional Application
with Therapeutic Essential Oils
• An easy-to-learn potent massage technique: Kata Massage Series ™
(See DVD & Chart)
• Classes providing drums as a means of deepening ones meditation and relaxation
• INTRODUCING HAWAIIAN MAT MASSAGE ™
Hawaiian Mat Massage™ – Lomi Lomi Kahiko
Refined for a woman’s anatomy – enjoy the yin approach to Shiatsu featuring truly a hand saving ergonomic approach to traditional techniques, interwoven with both Hawaiian and Western influences. This technique can be used by professionals and learned easily at every level. With it you can enhance your confidence, ability and fun in giving a massage!
Would you like:
- More immediate results while being more energized yourself?
- A map using both the benefits of Trigger Points as well as Tsubos to release tension & pain?
- Development of your intuition to quickly bring the body to balance and deep relaxation?
- Techniques that gently sink into the deeper levels of release without over doing it?
- Highly refined hand and body dynamics that will prevent injury and fatigue?
- Strong and Long – strengthening methods while giving a massage?
The Lea Method™
The dance, the freedom and the potency –
pain-free and radiant
Benefit from the experience of the founder’s great success in her forty plus years of practice in deep tissue and energetic massage techniques. The School of Integrating Shiatsu Alaska exclusively offers this method. Tarika Lea was gifted this method over forty years ago in Hawaii from Morrnah Simeona and she holds this legacy.
It can be either an adjunct to what you may already be practicing if you are a massage therapist or can be the entire scope of your practice with the depth of learning each of the Kata Massage Series™ as well as Hawaiian Mat Massage™- Lomi Lomi Kahiko brings you.